Monday 23 May 2016

My Self (Tell Me Something about Yourself)

Biographical Sketch


Teaching Profession is the simplest as well as the most complicated job. I strongly believe that Teachers who cannot keep students involved and excited for several hours in the classroom should not be there. Teaching should go with its learning objective. I cannot teach anybody anything; I can only make them think. I am great teacher as I inspire the learners.

I am known as Yogesh Ramani. The meaning of Yogesh is Lord Shiva and Lord Krishna according to Hindu Mythology. My favorite Quote is Strive for Excellence and Believe in Perfection. Teaching is my Passion and what I believe is By Learning I will teach and By Teaching I will learn.

My Personality can be defined by 3 Grace Words: I am Independent. I am Sympathetic & I am Innovative. I am spiritually evolved person who believes God is great. God’s Desire is my Aspiration. I often found lost in Thought. I am quite successful in an Analytical and an Educational field. I am Independent but very friendly and can also be outspoken in my opinion. The choice of careers can be in Teaching, Writing or Show Business.

The Qualities which I possess are Positive Attitude, Adaptability, Managerial Skills, Punctuality, Learning Attitude, and Excellent Communication Skills. The short temper is my weakness but I am when I find one has not completed his work perfectly. My anger is sweet like a real chocolate.

The Experience of Teaching is "It’s always better to make our students learn, rather than teaching them"

The area of interest is Reading Books, Magazine, Articles, and Love Story,  Listening to Popular and Indi Pop Music, Watching Masala Movie, Romantic Photography, Video Gaming, and Observing people.

About Educational Background, Basically I am Commerce student. I completed 12th Commerce with 71%. I was good at Business Mathematics and Accounting. I studied B.A. in English with 62% at Christ College and having specialization in Functional English. I accomplished M.A. in English Language Teaching with 68% from H.M. Patel Institute of English Training & Research, Vallabha Vidhynagar and M.Phil. from Kadi Sarva Vishwavidyalay Gandhinagar. In additional I completed Certificate in Teaching of English which is equivalent to B.Ed. from IGNOU.

0 comments:

Post a Comment