Friday 3 April 2015

Cover Letter

Sample of Application Letter or Cover Letter

Mr. Tushar Ambalia
A – 1, Platinum
Apartment C G Road
Ahmedabad – 380001 (Gujarat)
INDIA
8888888888

19 January 2017

The HRD Manager
Suzlon Sofware Services
Ashram Road, Ahmedabad – 380001.

Dear Madam:

SUBJECT: TO APPLY FOR THE POST OF SYSTEM ANALYST

I wish to apply for the post of System Analyst at your respected company, as advertised in The Times of India of 13 January 2017.

I have Bachelor and Master Degree in Computer Application at my credit. I have been awarded with gold medal in both for securing first position in Saurashtra University, Rajkot. I have experience of more than 1 year as a Sr. Programmer and Developer. I have expertise to develop software in .net and posses good interpersonal and communication skills.

Enclosed Resume provides more detail about my background. I am excited by this opportunity and I believe I would be a creative and energetic asset to an organization. I would like to meet you personally in order to discuss my subject knowledge and skills. 

I wish to hear from you soon. Thanking you for your time and consideration.

Yours sincerely,

(TUSHAR AMBALIA)

Enclosures:      1. Resume
                        2. Photocopies of certificates



Task: Read above Cover Letter written by Mr. Tushar Ambalia. Draft a Resume for the post of System Analyst from above information.

  3 comments: